domingo, 21 de novembro de 2010

Hunger

This hunger
Deep hunger, brutal hunger
I am leashed and bound by my own mind
I hunger, I am insatiable
I hunger for flesh
For mind, for soul
I shall hunger forevermore, I fear

I hunger for touch
For feelings
Of love
I hunger for that which would be given freely
Unconditionally
I hunger for that which I already have
For that which I might never have
And more

I hunger for me
For her
For them and this World
I hunger for a reality that falls into my desires and wishes
Of truth and honesty
And that shall now
And always
Be the reason behind my existence
This brutal hunger
For her
I must feed and quench this thirst
Of more and greater and higher and absolute
Eternal

There is no hunger
I AM hunger

By thoughts, actions and words
I set my path towards
A goal
Desperate, carnal, yet spiritual and pure
Goal for her
And satiating this
Wonderful, dreadful, worth living
Hunger

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Podem comentar à vontade, peço apenas que mantenham o respeito pelos utilizadores deste blog. A boa educação é uma coisa maravilhosa!