sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

I bring our species' Master Plan!


"Everything worth living for
Should be worth dying for.
More must be impossible
Less should be unimaginable..."

Thinking about true love
The mind free as a passing dove
Reality shows its wide black wings
“Give up, don’t try” it howls, it sings

And as those who wonder about life
Grab their wrists, make a slice
The blood is free and readily flows
Aah, Death is a most wonderful foe!

Often have they contemplated suicide
And wished they would have simply died
But God intervenes, brings a mission
Existence has not yet reached completion

I wander this World and preach
How life can be greater, rich
And I think of correctness, right
And my actions speak of greater might

I saw, now I wander and moralize
And I bring Good, I’ll formalize:
I bring you Ethics, I bring you Man,
I bring our species’ Master Plan!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Podem comentar à vontade, peço apenas que mantenham o respeito pelos utilizadores deste blog. A boa educação é uma coisa maravilhosa!