quarta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2012

Reach out and touch faith

In the quiet of the night, when sleep does not come and I think of all the things I've done - and all the things I should have done -, can you sense me as I sense you?

When my mind reaches out through space and time, are you really there? Am I? Am I on your mind as you are on mine?

My faith in you is unrelenting, unyielding, and I know it will be so for as long as I live. Have you kept your faith in me as I have kept mine in you?

Although you are the sweetest dream, you are also my whole world, my reality. So am I but a dream to be broken and unmade? Have I not lived and loved and suffered like the awakened?

I used to think there was no obstacle that could not be surpassed, ignorant of the obstacles of my mind. Have I been able to create an obstacle to life? I pray with all my heart it isn't so. My God, my goddess, tell me it isn't so.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Podem comentar à vontade, peço apenas que mantenham o respeito pelos utilizadores deste blog. A boa educação é uma coisa maravilhosa!