segunda-feira, 14 de março de 2011

A rolling thunder

It started out as a whisper
Whimpering, whispering
Witherwing whisper
Devoid of feeling
A void, yes
A void of meaning
I felt it
Even back then, I felt it

It carried out in a soft voice
Affirming, voicing
Objecting voice
A reason found
It hurt, yes
It hurt to face the treason
Threatened
Few moments passed, threatened

It came to completion with a shout
Growling, shouting
Thundering shout
“Here I make my stand!”
The wrong, yes
The wrong shall be righted
Enlightened
Until my dying breath, enlightened

Booming out in fire and lightning, the Truth is like
A rolling thunder

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Podem comentar à vontade, peço apenas que mantenham o respeito pelos utilizadores deste blog. A boa educação é uma coisa maravilhosa!